Hi,

On Thursday 19 March 2009 12:57:17 gerard robin wrote:
> Since i have not followed that topic may be a stupid question:
>  will that animation longer working
>
> <type>material</type>
>               <emission>
>
> <factor-prop>controls/lighting/instruments-norm</factor-prop>
>                       <red>0.60</red>
>                       <green>0.30</green>
>                       <blue>0.20</blue>
>               </emission>
>               <diffuse>
>                       <red>1</red>
>                       <green>1</green>
>                       <blue>1</blue>
>               </diffuse>
>               <ambient>
>                       <red>1</red>
>                       <green>1</green>
>                       <blue>1</blue>
>               </ambient>
>               <specular>
>                       <red>0</red>
>                       <green>0</green>
>                       <blue>0</blue>
>               </specular>
>               <shininess>4</shininess>
>
> I am using it,  to light the instruments

XML model changes are not affected by the code change.
So, only material properties that are in the ac file are *no* *longer* changed
by the loading process.
So, now you get in flightgear what you have in the ac file. Before, you got in
flightgear, what flightgear changed in the ac file.

Greetings

Mathias