On jeudi 19 mars 2009, gerard robin wrote:
> On jeudi 19 mars 2009, Mathias Fröhlich wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Given this thread.
> > I have checked in the change to simgear.
> > I have also updated the default c172 and selectively those submodels that
> > I thought need some update.
> > And I have updated all the ac models in the AI and the Models
> > subdirectory.
> >
> > For the specific aircraft models, I do not want to just overwrite what
> > the author might have done on purpose but what was not yet honoured by
> > flightgear.
> >
> > So, if there are very dark models, the attached script to do the change
> > on the model level might be a good starting point for further
> > development.
> >
> > Greetings
> >
> > Mathias

Again, with a remark,

That last FG code makes contrast from light side to dark side very high .
It does not take in account the indirect  light which give some light on the
dark side of an object.

Most of the aircrafts  are now black or white   :(
Even with the noon time.

Won't it be possible to reduce the contrast , or to give some indirect
enlightenment   ?

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire