What you call "hints" is what I call "notes".  To me, hints are something the
computer generates "smartly" when you ask it, and notes are something I provide
myself and the computer just helps me keep track of them.  It does do notes.

Notes do work with the right mouse button -- I didn't notice that before,
though I did figure out that the right button is a remove.  Nomenclature again,
but what others seem to call an "undo" is what I would call "remove".  An undo
is where the computer undoes the last thing you did, whatever or wherever it
was.

You definitely need at least minimal documentation on what the mouse buttons
are supposed to do in different situations (at least on screen when you're
playing the game), and the fact that everything on the keyboard except Escape
is useless.  Adding keyboard support would be nice, also.