Hi Mateusz,

Loved your Sudoku! You can be credited for inducing me to play a
game in a computer for the first time in my life! No kidding.

Worked fine in my pure FreeDOS machine. And it's idle-aware too
... CPU idle time 99% ... I always test that :-)

> There won't be any new version in any  near future now, unless
> some unexpected bug pops out.

Nevertheless, here are my items to your (rapidly growing) wish
list:

- A save feature to allow resuming game later.

- Digit  selection via keyboard too. That would save a huge
  number of mouse movements to the digit selection column in the
  left, and then back to the desired square.

Thanks!

Marcos

Marcos Fávero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil