Thanks for the link but it takes you to an HTML 5 page, which is a dead
end. Thankfully 99% of the web still uses HTML 4. The world needs HTML 5
the same way it needs cancer and war. The web needs an constant standard
that works every where and you depend on. I'll try your beta version, its
probably pretty good.

cheers
DS

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 18:08:18 +0200 Mateusz Viste <mate...@viste.fr>
writes:
> No, not exactly - the one I had on my private site was the beta
> version.
> It changed a bit since then (the beta version had no save feature
> for
> example). I think that you should be able to fetch the archive
> directly
> (ie bypassing all the html5 stuff) by using this longish link:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sudoku86/v1.0.2/sudoku86.zip?r=h
ttp%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fsudoku86%2Ffiles%2Fv1.0.2%2F&ts=
1404576261&use_mirror=freefr

-----

-----