+1

Every failed communication effort I engage in is followed by my reaction to the
failure. When I've been primed that day/week to be calm and collected, my
reaction is to either try again or politely quit the effort. But when I've been
primed to be reactionary and aggressive, my reaction matches that priming. The
only difference between me and a dog is that my computer is slightly more
universal than the dog's computer.