The concept of causality is so irritating. It's like some kind of cafeteria
style religion, where you pick and choose whatever attribute you like and toss
all the attributes you dislike. So Marcus' identification of uncorrelated
observations speaks directly to SteveS' assignation of an independent
trajectory mutation at each pin in the game. The trajectory isn't random, but
each turn in the trajectory is random. Similar with the difference between
determinism and prestatability. Similar with the difference between causal
chains versus causal networks.

All this is simply to torque my arm out of place patting myself on the back
again. What matters is the *scope*, not some penultimate reduction to some
Grand Unified Theory/Philosophy of the world. Nobody can say anything coherent
without mentioning the scope of whatever it was they said ... the language
within which they said it, etc.