Sorry, Jochen, just about everything you recommend will make things worse.
I also wrote about the failure of the climate models almost ten years ago.
You nailed one of the biggest problems, though: even really smart guys
don't know shit about global warming.

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org