Yeah, I'm not so sure that's the right tack. I mean, airlines (and airplane
mfgs) aren't the most earth friendly enterprises, at their core. Even if we
could magically swap out a zero emissions fuel (which we can't:
https://www.wri.org/insights/us-sustainable-aviation-fuel-emissions-impacts),
we will still see door plugs popping out because we can't be bothered to check
every little nook and cranny just to save a few measly human lives. (Why do we
freak out so much when an airplane goes down? So many more people die horribly
in other circumstances.)

This entitled fetish we have for synchronous meatspace interactions makes for a
more efficient target. Powering your internet bandwidth with more sustainable
electricity is way more likely to reduce emissions than biofuel ever will.