Thanks for that info Sarbajit. The Hall effect meters were found to be
quite accurate in the work in Europe. It's the Rogowski coil models that
can be way off. It's also possible to manipulate them into thinking your
bill is zero or negative (without solar panels!) if you find or make a load
with the right pulse frequency, but getting overbilled seems more common.

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam