From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> On Behalf Of Sarbajit Roy
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 2:56 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Some brands of digital electric meters wildly inaccurate
on nonlinear loads, and NM may get them soon!

A bit outdated

In 2024, India has 57% from fossil fuels and 43% from renewable sources.
Coal usage is 49% in India compared to 61% for China (as per Statista)
FYI: The USA has 60% electricity generation from fossil fuels.

https://powermin.gov.in/en/content/power-sector-glance-all-india

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 2:23 AM Marcus Daniels