Keeping in mind of your last sentence, not everyone has access to see there
servers full console output. So they would never see the messages:
tf_server_identity_account_id not set; not logging into registered account
or
Received auth challenge; signing into gameserver account...
Steamworks Stats: Received SERVER session id: 1800277281
Game server authentication: SUCCESS! Standing: Good. Trend: Steady

Not even the replay messages when the server starts.

Can you have it so That stuff can be logged to the standard log files.
I don't think it does.