Not sure what this is supposed to mean other than to derail the
conversation like you've frequently done but I'll use this opportunity to
drive these points home.

If community servers did not provide any extra benefit, Valve servers would
be at least as full as the top community servers but they were not. TF2
ranking websites would be filled with Valve servers like CS:GO but they
were not. Therefore proving that community servers provide substantial
value. Here are some examples:

- Moderation for racism and vote abuse.
- Faster cheat bans that happen in a matter of minutes, and not months like
VAC. Bans that can't be bypassed by making a new Steam account for a few
minutes.
- Faster servers. It has been a long time since I've been on a Valve server
but last time I checked, many community servers don't cause fps variance to
turn red frequently.
- We have fixed many crashes long before Valve did (some as long as several
months) including:
   - MvM string table overflow crash on non-MvM maps
   - Payload cart getting stuck crash
   - High Five crash
   - Lightning orb crash
   - The exploit to force everyone in the server to taunt.

This is just a small sample of things a community can give players that
official servers do not. However these features are not enough when Valve
has a monopoly on new players. If this opt-in continues to remain in the
game, there maybe no one left to provide these benefits.