Ofcourse MvM is full. Does valve even have official boot camp servers?
Probably not.

I just changed an empty PvP player to MvM for fun and it got full
immediately.

The biggest reasons why there's a lack of community MvM servers are:
You can't make a community around it.
It takes up the same amount of resources as a real server yet only hosts 6
players max.
You can't even put ads on them, nor can you use it advertise your PvP
servers as both HTML motds and press F3 to join another server are disabled.