> With a smart/cosmetic name change the same goes probably like this:

9 years ago, FPC changed it's name after being 1 1/2 known to the
internet and it was a lot of work and caused a lot of confusion.

> Client> What language do you use to implement our system.
> Devlpr> OpenRAD.  It allows me to pick a language specific to your needs.

Well, that's a lie :) Lazarus supports only Object Pascal.

If you're lying anyways, you can also tell the customer you're using an
OpenRAD but it's in fact FPC and lazarus if you care about the name.

> Client> Wow!

Feel free to create OpenRAD based on FPC, gcc and lazarus ;)