Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 12:36:51 +0800
From: genea...@gmail.com
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] TMG looking for new home Legacy vs RootsMagic 7

Legacy 8 allows you to set two lines and use 8 colours rather than the original
4.  There's more in the Help file than what Sherry has quoted.

This is not doing what you've been using colours for in TMG if I understand you
correctly.

To bring over the TMG colours you need to use some alternative such as a code
in privacy brackets in the Suffix field or the extremely complicated tag system
suggested.

Since you need tags available to do complicated searches, I wouldn't assign too
many tags to keep track of things. Much better to add a Private Event that you
can search for and create a Search list when you need to concentrate on that
particular thing.

Cathy

Dawn Beeks wrote:

So you are saying I can have only 4 colors and I must use the ones

listed below.  Or can I use more colors.

Dawn B
eeks

653 Pampas Place

Sierra Vista,  AZ 85635