Barbara Levergood wrote:
> Thanks, Cheryl, for not staying out of it :). A lot of us TMG users are
> trying to figure out how we can do things in our new software. This is
> very hard sometimes because we are not nearly as familiar with the new
> software, because it is often hard to think outside of the TMG "box",
> and because we have such long lists of workarounds we are trying to
> find. So, any feasible ideas are welcome! They may not work for all, but
> they may work for some.

I tried TMG back in the (early) day ... decided my mind just
didn't run like that and I'd make myself crazy with it.  I
like to KISS it, and TMG wouldn't. :)  .

Sounds like your plan will work for you, but include me out
of learning to count in binary; if I did, next thing you
know, I'd be needing HEX ##.

Cheryl