You can change the colors. You don't have to use the default colors - those
are the ones that work with Mary's system that she devised. The full system
can be found at http://www.genrootsorganizer.com/

Please realize that the Mary E.V. Hill Ancestor Color Coding system isn't
necessarily for coloring lines but for coloring the ancestors of a specific
individual.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support