Are you saying you can only have two colors in one project?  So if I have 4
lines of Beeks in one project, I can’t start with the ancestor and give each
line a different color?  I would want something like the Beeks of VA to be
Blue, Beeks of PA be green, Beeks of OH be yellow and Beeks of SC, be red.

I find that strange, with the huge color palette you can choose from.  Or am I
not understanding something.

You can put me down for testing too

Dawn Beeks

dawnbe...@msn.com