Hi,

Regarding the gap between static text and dynamic data, its explorers and possible bridges, I think that the Smalltalk tradition makes a good case for writing dynamic data instead of static text. Some years ago, I talked about Pharo[1], my own, Leo inspired, outliner called Grafoscopio[2] and now, there dynamic writing and exploration of dynamic data/systems within such systems have a Glamorout Tolkit[3] which improves on user interface and notebooks, while being a Pharo based system.

Bridging the gap between static text and dynamic data systems is maybe one of the most important problems in informatics and user experience/empowerment. Hopefully the Smalltalk tradition and ideas like the one in Stop writing dead programs[4] will gain broader mindset. It is good to see how such ideas are explored with Leo Editor.

[1] https://pharo.org/
[2] https://mutabit.com/grafoscopio/en.html
[3] https://gtoolkit.com/
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ab3ArE8W3s