On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 10:27:59 AM UTC-5 Edward K. Ream wrote:

I'd like to make it easier to create unit tests. I didn't write such tests
for recent spelling-related PRs.

PR #3572 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3572> contains a
new unit test. This test revealed a real bug, so the work was worthwhile.

It took several hours to create infrastructure to test
*SpellTabHandler.find* in a null gui. This missing infrastructure is an
unfortunate legacy of @test.