On 10/19/05, Volker Kuhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Telstraclear killed my internet at 1:52 this morning, and it's still
dead. Apparently they did some scheduled network upgrade with Sky etc
(it annoys me they never bother to tell anyone), and when they finished
at 6 or so, people with a Surfboard cable modem found they couldn't log
in any more. Does anyone know any more?

On the KAOS list and IRC channel there was an apology/warning from one of the people involved, if you like I can try and remember who it was and ask?

Apologies, if I'd been awake at the time I could have forwarded the warning here.

--Slosh