No.  You are assuming that:

a) The customer uses the ISP's email service
or
b) the customer has provided a real email address to the ISP for such a
purpose
and
c) the customer has not set up a spam filter to filter out all the helpful
messages and special offers from said ISP

There's nothing in the T&C about announcing outages, so there's no reason
to expect any notification.  In fact the only thing they say they will send
to you is an account for services used.