This is all good food for thought. I'm sure there are players on this
   list who could help. For thumb under technique I would look at Valerie
   Sauvage's videos. I don't play thumb under myself, in fact I find it
   impossible. A close up video would indeed be helpful. I'll try to do
   some videos later, although my technique is probably not worth looking
   at too closely. No matter how many treatises I read on technique, no
   matter how much sound advice I get from professional players and
   teachers, I still end up, for better or worse, playing and sounding
   like me - I'm stuck with me. So maybe I won't be making technique
   videos, but I hope to help in other areas.

   Rob MacKillop