Le 16/07/2017 à 22:02, Christian Ridderström a écrit :
    Indeed, my original message was about doing things that had a
    moderate price tag attached to them. Imposing a style is IMO too
    expensive for us at this point.

I'm definitely not looking to impose a new style and I'm spending time to get close to the "existing" formatting style. I used quotations marks around "existing" as there's a bit of variation in what's currently used.

What I mean is that my absolute priority these days is to have 2.3.0 out. The cleanups I proposed where chosen to have a minimal effect on release date. Anything that requires too much thinking is a bit too much for me. Currently minted and hyphen are blocking us, and we should work towards solving this (even though these are touchy subjects).