On 3/30/11 4:15 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

My recommendation to anybody working on the MC SB would be to create code that
extracted the SB and SB settings from LiveCode and any supporting handlers and
insert it into the MC IDE. Obviously there's going to continue to be regular
development of deployment options and that seems the only reasonable way to
spend your time given the limited number of users and developers of MC.

Agreed - that's exactly the route I'm taking. It won't make use of any of the info for the extra stuff Rev does, but it won't alter that info either, so one can build standalones interchangeably from one IDE to the other.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World