On 3/30/11 6:15 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

As for the protection of the standalone builder I assume RunRev
believe it's critical to protect their investment and therefore my
investment in my business. As a result when I considered some
development I was considering for the GLX framework and I realised it
could be used to circumvent LiveCode deployment packs I decided not
to implement it. I would be concerned if the MC IDE included
unprotected code that could be used in the same way.

I find that very honorable. Like you, I need RR to flourish if I want my own business to remain healthy. I appreciate what you've done, Monte.