Thank you, Jacque, for clarifying the changes for mobile, web, etc. They are not on my agenda in the near future so you've put my mind much at ease for moving into an updated version.

I've often read folks preferring the Rev standalone builder. Maybe with this new project I'll be able to give it a more serious look. Still wouldn't want to work in Rev though, if for no other reason than the Application Browser. REALLY prefer the Control Browser in MC enough to forego some of the finer features of Rev like the ability to update multiple objects with one click (like lock/unlock location etc.)

--
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com