On 3/31/11 4:03 PM, Shari wrote:
REALLY prefer the Control Browser in MC enough to
forego some of the finer features of Rev like the ability to update
multiple objects with one click (like lock/unlock location etc.)

You can do that in LiveCode too. Actually, the only thing I haven't found in LiveCode is the auto-relayering capability and I think I'm going to put in a feature request for that.

I like the MC control browser better for some things too, it depends on what I'm doing. I go back and forth between both programs all the time though.