---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:mahendiran mylswamy <mahenr...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019, 09:55
Subject: Re: [MORPHMET] Dennis Slice
To: R. Geeta <rgeet...@gmail.com>
Cc: mitte...@univie.ac.at <mitte...@univie.ac.at>, <
morphmet@morphometrics.org>

Unfortunate and deeply disturbed to hear the sudden demise of Prof. Slice.
May his soul rest in peace.
 I have been  one of his favourite Facebook follower and all his postings
were very interesting and informative. Recently he had discussed with us
about AI on Shape analysis and Colour perception in human beings were
outstanding  ones and remains evergreen in our memories.
My condolences to his family members and  my sincere prayers MAY HIS SOUL
REST IN PEACE.