Dear all

What sad news!
Dr. Slice's research is fundamental in Geometric Morphometrics.
On the other hand, I am very moved by the expressions of affection and
admiration towards him that you have all expressed in your emails. Thank
you very much for sharing it with those who did not have the opportunity to
meet him in person.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Marcia Ramírez