Dear All,

 Like everyone else, I was saddened by the loss of Dennis, far too soon. We
only got to interact a few times in person, but even online he was (like
the vast majority of our community) was helpful to those coming into
morphometrics. I am wondering if those who knew him best (in terms of the
morphometrics community) have any idea of whether we should/could set up
some sort of fund in his honour? Maybe FSU is already considering this?

Ian