Hello Gargos,

Saturday, October 07, 2000, 1:40:57 AM, you wrote:
GC> Im not sure which part exactly you mean sounds very poor.

The graphs you provided show a lower noise, this because --nspsytune
probably.  It simply sounds poor, really poor.  It sounds nothing like
the original on my headphones.

Why go for this 260kbit/s average file when a 256S sounds just fine?

I'm convinced the big problem is the JS here, but nonetheless it
sounds poor and -V1 -q1 sounds much better on velvet in quite obvious
manner.

GC> Im curious, what version of lame are you using, and did you
GC> compile it yourself?  I ask because the bitrate I get from
GC> encoding with these settings is different than what you posted.
GC> Here are my results:

I use the one with the "RH extensions" from Dmitry. (thanks for all
the compiles and hard work Dmitry btw!)

--
Best regards,
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]