On 2001-05-10 23:04:34 -0400, adam morley wrote:

>well, if i write my messages so they are wrapped like this as you
>will see in one second, then it can be classified as a flowed
>message.  a zero paragraph flowed message.  hence my need to know
>how to do such a thing.  would require reformatting other messages
>tho.

text/plain; format=flowed actually forbids overly long lines.
Indeed, in a properly formatted text/plain; format=flowed message,
no line will be longer than 78 characters when the message is viewed
with a viewer which does _not_ support format=flowed.

The fact that a lines may be flowed is indicated by a space
character in the end of a line.

(Look closely at this message for an example.)

--
Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/