What I really like is this idea that we (amateur photographers) are a major force in the marketplace. A company like, say, GM probably throws out more slide projectors in a day then all of us on this list together will buy in our entire lifetimes. I love projected slides, but I don't think that will keep Kodak in the business. On any day you will probably find more than a 100 current listings for slide projectors under $100 on Ebay, so why pay $300-400 for a new one, and if we won't who will? The corporate and educational markets, the major ones, for slide projectors are dead.

--

Malcolm Smith wrote:

Not round these parts. Some of my friends shoot more slide film than ever before.

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."