graywolf wrote:

What I really like is this idea that we (amateur photographers) are a major force in the marketplace. A company like, say, GM probably throws out more slide projectors in a day then all of us on this list together will buy in our entire lifetimes. I love projected slides, but I don't think that will keep Kodak in the business. On any day you will probably find more than a 100 current listings for slide projectors under $100 on Ebay, so why pay $300-400 for a new one, and if we won't who will? The corporate and educational markets, the major ones, for slide projectors are dead.

Yup, I'm guilty!

I just purchased a Kodak Auto-focus Ektagraphic III AM last night on eBay for a less than $100 and includes the remote, lamp, 102mm f/2.8 lens, and one tray. This projector sold for over $450 when new without the lens!

-- Gary