In a previous message graywolf said "Slide projection has been dying for years. Many slide shows in the past 20 years
have been put on video tape and shown on a TV screen."

I can remember when every salesman that came to pitch something to our company either brought a slide projector or called ahead to make sure we had one. Kodak Carousel projectors were so common that I don't think anyone ever asked if we had the right kind of projector, it was assumed.

Now, I can't remember the last time a salesman brought slides. It has to be at least ten years since I've seen one. Presentations have been composed in Microsoft's Powerpoint and projected from laptop computers for many years.

Sales presentations alone must have been a huge part of the slide projector market.

See you later, gs