.

Marnie aka Doe wrote:

Guess they are. Now if we could just get the stats on how
many of those P&Shooters are printing their own prints or having a "lab" do them.

I take my negative film to a minilab that has had a great reputation for a long time. They process a lot of color neg film for local pros and wedding photographers as well as the point and shoot contingent. They tell me they're busier than ever, and more than half of their business is printing digital. However almost all the digital is P&S. I assume that the pros do their own.
Paul