Amazon po wpisanieu "polish camps" wyrzucil 3 slownie trzy:

3 items are shown below.

                 Bearing the Unbearable : Yiddish and Polish Poetry in the
Ghettos and Concentration Camps (Suny Series in Modern
                 Jewish Literature and Culture) ~ Usually ships in 2-3
days
                     Frieda W. Aaron / Hardcover / Published 1990
                     Our Price: $29.95

                 Polish Intellegentsia in Nazi Concentration Camps and
American Exile : A Study of Values in Crisis Situations
                     Alicja Iwanska / Hardcover / Published 1998
                     Our Price: $79.95 (Special Order)
                     Read more about this title...

                 That the Nightingale Return : Memoir of the Polish
Resistance, the Warsaw Uprising and German P.O.W. Camps
                     Leokadia Rowinski / Hardcover / Published 1999
                     Our Price: $32.50 (Back Ordered)

Rafal

Odpowiedź listem elektroniczym