I think that LCC-PCC PS is an option for omitting more than three names.
There should be an alternative for omitting how many names. Apparently
cataloging agencies can have a choice. Once a local decision has been made,
it should be consistently applied across records.

I am learning from different perspectives. Appreciate it.

Thanks.
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System

--