On 09/01/2013 21:00, Brent McPherson wrote:
Just curious.

Did you keep the shift modifier key from the original tool as a way to adjust
the distance of the light from the surface? (Don't have a build I can use to
install the tool right now...)
--
Brent
Hi Brent, I intended all along to do that but I couldn't figure out how to resolve the fact that if you adjusted the mouse position with the Shift key down (adjusting the distance the light travelled from the intersection point) and then released the Shift key the specular highlight would then snap to the new mouse position. Ideally, it would be nice if the scroll wheel on the mouse could be used to control the light 'height'...