@Matt Morris: I didn't know that actually, that is fantastic! Going to try it ASAP~

@Matt Lind: I know, I should pick up more scripting knowledge... I only just started recently working with the XSI API (and python in general), so gimme a chance to catch up to you guys :D

@Eric: That explains it. I was wondering why it was working with my main biped rig but not with the facial rig. (my biped rig is using nulls for deformers but I found out about implicit bones halfway and wanted to use them to see if I could then have a distinct type for them so that my controls could be selected using the null selection filter and my deformers using the bone filter instead.) So would you would recommend sticking with nulls/standard bones for defomers?

Thanks a ton guys! Once I get a chance in the next few days I'll try GATORing the weights over to a merged mesh, edit them, and then bring them back to the main mesh.

Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang