well how many times guys frmo AD on forums, no need to mentioned names,
were praising how maya is sooo great for development opened bla bla... and
how many times people said to them WHO GIVES sh.... about that when we
can;t use it normaly.
intuitive, nice clean and easy to work with... having all shiny things and
 no way to control it nicely means nothing....