Defining better would be quite an exercise so if the question is serious I
would invite Autodesk to form a product experts team, bring the best XSI
artists to the table and formalise how Maya should evolve to make it usable.

I would happily be part of it if you really are interested but I will charge
the normal daily rate as it will take too much of my time.

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com