It's a public channel, not sure an invite is required.

"modo Community SDK Developers Channel"

On 7/15/2014 12:17 PM, Sebastien Sterling wrote:
Actually Eric i asked a little while back on the modo forum, the best place for modo c++ related help and information, turns out there is a Skype channel

modo Community SDK Developers Channel.

it is possible to get an invite by posting on the modo foundry forum :)