On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 at 23:48, Yuchen Pei <i...@ypei.org> wrote:

> On Mon 2023-10-02 21:42:01 +1100, Andrew Harvey wrote:
>
> > [... 15 lines elided]
>
> > It's been a while since I worked on this, but I believe it was the
> > matching of existing OSM addresses to Vicmap, and that matching
> > affects most of the import stages.
>
> OK, what is needed to be done for "Stage 2 - Set unit from housenumber"?

Further testing of the upload script. The changes themselves are pretty
safe. It's using a custom uploader and if something isn't right it could
make a mess. Sure the changeset could be reverted in the worst case
scenario but you end up with more history so best to avoid this. I'll see
if I can find some time to progress this further.