I think there were no rules about how the old gemeente/commune were joined
together. It was done with taking into account cultural, political, and
financial arguments.

I think there is no differienciation between gemeente/commune and
city/town/ville/stad. A city/stad/ville in Belgium is a gemeente/commune
with some distinction, but there is no legal diffecientation between them.
In consequence, I don't see why we shoud use the admin_level=town.

Deelgemeenten and disctrict are used in Antwerp, in Liege there is also some
differenciation for the organisation inside the commune/gemeente (CPAS,
service population/dienst bevolking, ...). Wijk/quartier seem more informal:
I also wonder if this is really an "administrative border".

I also suggest that we vote for such proposition... I think it makes sense
in the life of the community, because this is a topic were we could discuss
a lot...

Julien

Julien FASTRE
http://www.meta-morphoses.be