FW>> Given the relatively minor fixes/changes shown on the 1.41 change
FW>> list, could someone explain to me why the .exe file has doubled in
FW>> size to just over three megs?

> Because it's an uncompressed executable. After you install the full
> version, you'll note that the the_bat.exe file is also >3MB.

I beg to differ.
The file size of thebat.exe (version 1.41 final) which I downloaded from rit's
beta only section, and am currently using, is 3,091,968.

Are you saying the if I downloaded the_bat.exe and ran the full install,
the .exe would be one-third the size?  If so, this doesn't make sense.  Why
have two different size executables?  And furthermore, why not have the
smaller one available for those of use who don't need the full install?

--
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred