Hello Listmembers,

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 at 00:43:39 [GMT +0000] Simon wrote:

> As  we  are  all  creatures of curiosity, we generally mentally secern
> divergent  events,  objects  and information, whether they be great or
> inconsequential.  It  is  rather paradoxically an 'instinct' that most
> rational thinking humans have no control over. We were born curious.

If  it  was just for curiosity - several members already explained _why_
the file was such large.

Why  the  programmers  did  _not_  compress  the  executable _this_ time
exceeds my knowledge. If it seem so important I will ask for it and post
what I get back.

Regards
Dieter

|Running TheBat! 1.41 [2E7F60DA] on       |
|Windows NT v4 Build 1381 Service Pack 6  |

--
Registering The Bat! [German]:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=BatReg

Dieter Hummel         FRA/GER 65931        EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key:
http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD93DC23F