On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 05:13:48PM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Apr 09, 2013, at 10:40 AM, LD 'Gus' Landis wrote:
>
> >Personally, I look forward to the day of the return of the 24x80
> >CRT... but know I am in the minority.. for me the GUI is only
> >something that gets in the way of me being productive.
>
> X is the bagel to the lox of Emacs.

So, as someone who is right now typing into an XEmacs window
and gets mail via mutt and filtered by procmail and edits
their /etc/ files rather than blindly accept what some
other programmer with a differing philosophy of the right
way to do things wants... I am afraid I do not see the
humor.

As Larry Wall says, "There are many ways to do it." Mine
is one of them.